Here’s a quick guide to getting the most out of winter indoor training.
- Leave your bike ready to go, maybe a junky ol spare.
- Try to get others to enjoy the suffering with, suffering is much less sufferish when you suffer with another.
- Have some kind of routine, find a spin class routine online, spinerval or related video, or some race footage, anything to make the time go faster.
- I find if I watch a non cycling video program I start focusing on the video and find myself doing almost no work, but music keeps me moving.
- Winter training is a good time to mess with that Heart Rate monitor that is nearly useless most of the time.
- Tell yourself how much suffering you will avoid at the begining of next season by keeping in shape over the winter.
By the way, that shirt used to fit me.